Lo que me hace feliz...
Me han dicho que siempre ando con muy buena actitud y en lo personal creo que de eso se trata la vida de reír y aprender de nuestros errores...
Bueno ami me hace feliz estar con mis compañeros de clase ,amigos ,familia y escuchar música, jugar fútbol, estar con mis hermanos ya que casi no los veo por que ya son personas adultas y solo vienen en fechas especiales .
I am a person like all others, one that some say I am different, I think they refer to my way of being and the different attitudes I can take in different situations.
I have been told that I always walk with a very good attitude and personally I think that's what life is about laughing and learning from our mistakes ...
Well ami makes me happy to be with my classmates, friends, family and listen to music, play football, be with my brothers since I almost do not see them because they are already adults and only come on special dates.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario